Page 90 of 115 FirstFirst ... 15406580868788899091929394100 ... LastLast

Thread: Introduce yourself!

danilodm Guest

Re: Introduce yourself!

Hi everybody, my name is Danilo. I live near Rome, in Italy
    I'm an Informatic Engineer. My job is Java Developer/Analyst.
    I like robots and I want make it one. I'm studying Arduino and the delta robots.

Let's work!

Pleased to meet you guys!

2. Re: Introduce yourself!

My name is Juan. I am an Assistant Professor in China. Graduated from Vanderbilt University. Interested in inspiring young minds.

Hello! My name's Kat and I work at Phidgets as a project outreach developer. I'm hanging around to connect with people who use Phidgets (sold by Trossen) and see what kinds of projects have been done. I can also help out if anyone has questions about Phidgets. I'm a robot enthusiast myself, although have mostly just dressed up as robots countless times, rather than actually building a working robot. I love maths and physics, too... and a bunch of other things. Feel free to contact me if you have any Phidgets projects or questions.

Here I am in one of my many robot costumes:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	398493_10151090493894366_1796810510_n.jpg 
Views:	290 
Size:	56.5 KB 
ID:	5631

captnmnt Guest

My name is Neil. I live in the frozen north-centrtal part of the USofA. Near Christmastime, kids call me Santa. I am here to learn about Delta Robots.

5. Re: Introduce yourself!

Hi, Im Wes from San Francisco. I have been lurking and reading posts for a while and gathering info... I invested in some mx-28s to make a humanoid, and thought i should become a bit more interactive with the community and ask questions and share my upcoming journey....

Hesham Gaber Guest

Hey guys ,
    my name is Hesham Gaber , i live in alexandria , i am a student at faculty of engineering , electronics department, my mentor told me to search allot for my 1st great assignment about robotics so i searched allot and i found this site is too informative about this topic , finally i wish this site meet my needs and i really wish i could help others with my knowledge

vin447 Guest

Hello everyone, i am Elvin Nathan, and i am currently a university student studying electronics engineering, and also i live in Indonesia. I would like to gain more knowledge by following this site. Thank you.

Hello all TRCers, My name is Kevin & I live in Washington, DC. I'm an old/new TRC member who lost his password & no longer has the email address used for the original TRC registration. I've been into robotics since the early '90s when I happened upon the Rug Warrior. Was led into robotics as a natural extension of my love of R/C and computers. Happy to be back at the TRC!

Images

Quote Originally Posted by RiverRatDC View Post
    Hello all TRCers, My name is Kevin & I live in Washington, DC. I'm an old/new TRC member who lost his password & no longer has the email address used for the original TRC registration.
    Feel free to PM me the old account name and I can go hunt it down if it is still around and let you back into it.

10. Re: Introduce yourself!

Hi everyone.

I'm a 42 french java dev.
    Or at least, it's my main professionnal activity

I already built some simple robots either alone or with my 11yo kid.
    Gary: https://www.flickr.com/photos/titimo...7636859731544/
    Sticky: https://www.flickr.com/photos/titimo...7639699267576/
    Gipsy: https://www.flickr.com/photos/titimo...7640177986775/
    TomTom: https://www.flickr.com/photos/titimo...7645003829803/

All this started to find intellectual challenges for my son, and it ended in lot of other activities like kid's workshops and so on.

I have projects in 3D printing (I built a SmartRap), try to use Gobot just to learn GoLang, some LynxMotion biped only built but not coded.

It looks like too many subjects at a time: this is true

Next big project is to build a larger quadruped or hexy, or maybe it will be a biped

Thread Information