Trossen Accelerometer Gyro Top Banner

View Poll Results: Best TRC chat Night? Time zone (CST/CDT)

Voters
44. You may not vote on this poll
  • Monday 7-8

11 25.00%
  • Tuesday 7-8

11 25.00%
  • Wednesday 7-8

8 18.18%
  • Thursday 7-8

7 15.91%
  • Friday 7-8

8 18.18%
  • Monday 9-10

3 6.82%
  • Tuesday 9-10

3 6.82%
  • Wednesday 9-10

5 11.36%
  • Thursday 9-10

7 15.91%
  • Friday 9-10

23 52.27%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: TRC Chat Night

Thumbs up TRC Chat Night

Hello all,

I was not sure where to post this. I wanted to make sure that the largest possible amount of TRC members get a chance to provide their input, so I decided to post this right here.

Anyway, It would be nice to put the new chat room to use, and allow members to have a "hang out meeting place" to talk about anything and everything. Ideas could be disussed in real time, help with projects, seminars, etc...

I'm sure a lot of members work at all different times during the week so a poll is needed to try and figure out a time and day that will get the most users on at the same time.

So vote way!
    Last edited by SN96; 03-07-2008 at 06:07 PM.

Images

Re: TRC Chat Night

Thanks for putting up this poll

The poll will stay in the left column I believe for 2 or 3 months so it'll get a lot of views. I also stuck this thread so that it stays at the top of this forum.

�In the long history of humankind (and animal kind, too) those who learned to collaborate and improvise most effectively have prevailed�
    - Charles Darwin

Ok I see Friday is running wild, This just shows we have no weekend night life other that talking to others about robots. COOL

Tymtravler

4. Trossen Arduino Thread Banner
  5. Re: TRC Chat Night

Friday night definitely doesn't work for me - my "weekend night life" on Friday consists of pizza and a couple movies with the family.

- Jon

6. Re: TRC Chat Night

My friday nights are off limits. I'm usually busy self-medicating with copious amounts of scotch to try and forget about the week I just spent dealing with all you jokers.
    New to the TR Community? Feel free to introduce yourself and show off your projects!

bout 12 miles west of town, make a left, go 2 miles, make a left, then a right, got the end.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    My friday nights are off limits. I'm usually busy self-medicating with copious amounts of scotch to try and forget about the week I just spent dealing with all you jokers.
    I am certainly glad that we would be worthy of a scotch instead of some mere lite beer...

Images

This type of poll is always interesting. Friday night 9-10 is the highest with 7 votes. However, 27 other people do not want it at that time.

Perhaps 2 nights? Tuesday is coming in at second place for the moment.

There is still a while left to vote. I see your point where if you add up all the other votes = more people not wanting Friday 9-10. At the end of the poll we can decide on the data which would be best for most people. It's impossible to make it work for everyone’s schedule / preferences, which is why we have the poll.

10. Re: TRC Chat Night

Maybe after a couple weeks, we can take the top 3 spots, and do another poll with just them, to give the people who voted for other slots a chance to weigh in...

- Jon

Quote Originally Posted by JonHylands View Post
    Maybe after a couple weeks, we can take the top 3 spots, and do another poll with just them, to give the people who voted for other slots a chance to weigh in...

- Jon
    I completely agree but wasn't sure if anyone thought a second poll would be to much. I don’t think it's to much, I think it would be fair.

Thread Information