Trossen Desktop RoboTurret Top Banner

View Poll Results: Best TRC chat Night? Time zone (CST/CDT)

Voters
44. You may not vote on this poll
  • Monday 7-8

11 25.00%
  • Tuesday 7-8

11 25.00%
  • Wednesday 7-8

8 18.18%
  • Thursday 7-8

7 15.91%
  • Friday 7-8

8 18.18%
  • Monday 9-10

3 6.82%
  • Tuesday 9-10

3 6.82%
  • Wednesday 9-10

5 11.36%
  • Thursday 9-10

7 15.91%
  • Friday 9-10

23 52.27%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: TRC Chat Night

Thumbs up TRC Chat Night

Hello all,

I was not sure where to post this. I wanted to make sure that the largest possible amount of TRC members get a chance to provide their input, so I decided to post this right here.

Anyway, It would be nice to put the new chat room to use, and allow members to have a "hang out meeting place" to talk about anything and everything. Ideas could be disussed in real time, help with projects, seminars, etc...

I'm sure a lot of members work at all different times during the week so a poll is needed to try and figure out a time and day that will get the most users on at the same time.

So vote way!
    Last edited by SN96; 03-07-2008 at 06:07 PM.

Images

Re: TRC Chat Night

Thanks for putting up this poll

The poll will stay in the left column I believe for 2 or 3 months so it'll get a lot of views. I also stuck this thread so that it stays at the top of this forum.

�In the long history of humankind (and animal kind, too) those who learned to collaborate and improvise most effectively have prevailed�
    - Charles Darwin

Ok I see Friday is running wild, This just shows we have no weekend night life other that talking to others about robots. COOL

Tymtravler

4. Trossen Accelerometer Gyro Thread Banner
  5. Re: TRC Chat Night

Friday night definitely doesn't work for me - my "weekend night life" on Friday consists of pizza and a couple movies with the family.

- Jon

6. Re: TRC Chat Night

My friday nights are off limits. I'm usually busy self-medicating with copious amounts of scotch to try and forget about the week I just spent dealing with all you jokers.
    New to the TR Community? Feel free to introduce yourself and show off your projects!

bout 12 miles west of town, make a left, go 2 miles, make a left, then a right, got the end.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    My friday nights are off limits. I'm usually busy self-medicating with copious amounts of scotch to try and forget about the week I just spent dealing with all you jokers.
    I am certainly glad that we would be worthy of a scotch instead of some mere lite beer...

Images

This type of poll is always interesting. Friday night 9-10 is the highest with 7 votes. However, 27 other people do not want it at that time.

Perhaps 2 nights? Tuesday is coming in at second place for the moment.

There is still a while left to vote. I see your point where if you add up all the other votes = more people not wanting Friday 9-10. At the end of the poll we can decide on the data which would be best for most people. It's impossible to make it work for everyone’s schedule / preferences, which is why we have the poll.

10. Re: TRC Chat Night

Maybe after a couple weeks, we can take the top 3 spots, and do another poll with just them, to give the people who voted for other slots a chance to weigh in...

- Jon

Quote Originally Posted by JonHylands View Post
    Maybe after a couple weeks, we can take the top 3 spots, and do another poll with just them, to give the people who voted for other slots a chance to weigh in...

- Jon
    I completely agree but wasn't sure if anyone thought a second poll would be to much. I don’t think it's to much, I think it would be fair.

Thread Information