Thread: Hello

1. Hello

Hello, all the TRC members!!!

I am Suchit, a new member of TRC.

And, I am completely new to the world of robotics -- working on my first project. The project is actually quite intriguing -- deals with a robotic bird. The bird has already been built. I need to make it autonomous. Can anyone help me with where I should start?

Any help is greatly appreciated.
    Thanks

Re: Hello

Welcome to the forum!

If this is a flying device, you'll need to provide us with a bit more information first. How much payload can you lift? What size can be fitted to it? Do you already have any sensors in it?

Sounds interesting!

3. Re: Hello

Well, start by breaking a very general and ambiguous question into several smaller ones. What kind of brain do you want it to have? What kinds of actuators do you want to use? How are these actuators going to connect to and affect the robot's frame? What the heck to you want this robot to do, anyway?
    New to the TR Community? Feel free to introduce yourself and show off your projects!

4. Re: Hello

Also, pictures are good. We're very visual people.
    New to the TR Community? Feel free to introduce yourself and show off your projects!

5. Re: Hello

Hello all
    I am new to this forum.I am sreeja.I am from India.Nice to meet you all.This forum looks so nice.I am working in a software firm.My friend told me about this forum.Hope i can enjoy stay
    http://www.sambahosting.com"]Cheap Reseller Webhosting[/URL]

Images

Re: Hello

Welcome sreeja! Be sure to stop by and officially introduce yourself in the "Introduce Yourself" thread

http://forums.trossenrobotics.com/showthread.php?t=1394

�In the long history of humankind (and animal kind, too) those who learned to collaborate and improvise most effectively have prevailed�
    - Charles Darwin

Thread Information