Thread: Kondo Radio Control Question

1. Kondo Radio Control Question

I would be interested in buying a KHR-2HV or 1HV, but only if I can wirelessly control it from a PC. There is a product in the store called "Wireless USB Radio-Control for KHR-2HV" which sounds ideal, but the instructions have me concerned.

http://www.trossenrobotics.com/store...o-Control.aspx

On the last page of instructions it shows the USB dongle connecting to a cable, which I assume connects to the robot. Is this truly a wireless radio control, or merely an adapter that converts USB to Serial, or vice versa?

Is there any other way to control a Kondo robot wirelessly from PC? I would like to be able to take input from a webpage and wirelessly transmit to the robot to execute motions.

Images

Re: Kondo Radio Control Question

Quote Originally Posted by evaderdjo View Post
    I would be interested in buying a KHR-2HV or 1HV, but only if I can wirelessly control it from a PC. There is a product in the store called "Wireless USB Radio-Control for KHR-2HV" which sounds ideal, but the instructions have me concerned.

http://www.trossenrobotics.com/store...o-Control.aspx

On the last page of instructions it shows the USB dongle connecting to a cable, which I assume connects to the robot. Is this truly a wireless radio control, or merely an adapter that converts USB to Serial, or vice versa?

Is there any other way to control a Kondo robot wirelessly from PC? I would like to be able to take input from a webpage and wirelessly transmit to the robot to execute motions.
    Yes you can control it wirelessly from your PC just as you would with the remote. It comes with the software and everything you need to control you bot wirelessly from your PC. I cant help you with your web idea as I am not familiar with it but I'm sure there is someone on this site that will be able to help you with that.

Thread Information