Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Blood on the Team!

Images

New Blood on the Team!

As you have all seen, we have been hiring lately. We are happy to announce that we have two new team members!

You all already know the first guy as Tyberius from right here in the community. By day he goes by Andrew and if you call for tech support he will be the one answering the phone now! Andrew will also be in charge of improving the catalog and other online content such as tutorials, videos, and various write ups. We are thrilled to welcome Andrew to the team and look forward to the fresh enthusiasm he is bringing to the office. However, we do worry that one day we will walk in to find Andrew's lifeless body on the floor and two dozen mech war bots patrolling the office set to "kill on site."

We also hired a new intern, Anish, who has been helping Jennie get her blood pressure back to non critical levels. As we continue to grow the everyday tasks around the office endlessly multiply and Anish is helping Jennie keep it all managed. I think my health will benefit the most from this as my chances at be shot or strangled to death by Jennie have gone down now. (Not to 0% mind you.)

Give them a warm welcome and I thank the community for helping us grow as a company so that we can continue to hire new talent and help robotics as a market grow overall!

Re: New Blood on the Team!

Congrats to Andrew aka Tyberius AND to the rest of the Trossen Team on your growth and continued successes! I think Andrew is an outstanding add to your team - nothing like hiring talent that has spent the last year(s) already proving their value to the team.

Grats to Intern Anish and Poor Jennie, too. You know, the downside is that she might just have more time and opportunity to throttle you now...

A job well done and well deserved!
    I Void Warranties´┐Ż

Images

Congratz Tyberius (Andrew)!

It was Tyberius who gave me a tip about this cool robotic community (and the contest ).
    Just have to say that I find this forum very useful.

Good to hear that Jennie can live with a lower hearth rate...

congrats Andrew and Anish! Great to hear that some of you are lucky enough to turn a passion into work.... I'm still depressed that you didn't hire me though, I mean what does Andrew know about robots anyway?

-Crabfu

Images

does this mean andrew is moving to chicago? Congrats man...Anish...I don't know you, but if your half as cool as everyone else I've dealt with at Trossen then your cool with me.

DB

Images

Thanks everyone!

I am indeed moving to Chicago, I'm actually out here now scouting out a place to live and causing headaches for Matt already.

What Matt doesn't realize is by the time they find my body it will be too late to escape!

yeah... Congrats guys... I am sure you will bring great things to the Trossen team!!!

Major Congrats!!!!
    Be warned Tokyo! The way things are headed... Chicago will soon become the new robotics capital of the world! (insert evil laugh here...)

Images

A big congrats Andrew Who I have got to know quite well over the last few months and will no doubt be a huge contributer to the company, I have not met Anish but congrats also for getting a position with the Trossen team.
    People yearn after this robotic dream, but you can't strip your life of all meaning, emotion and feeling and expect to function.

Congrats, Tyb. Are you planning a Chicago Mech Wars event?

Thread Information