This is quite hard to explain
what's the name, or what would I google when I'm looking for a sensor. I'm looking for the one that is very, very thin and in a line. Almost like a thread. This sensor detects the shape of the sensor. For instance, if the thread is wrapped in a knot, I would get a computer image of the sensor in a knot, or whatever contortion it may be in.