Thread: Super Moving Sale - Everything I Own! Lynxmotion Stuff, Quad Parts, Phoenix, Mechwarfare, the works.

1st Place Super Moving Sale - Everything I Own! Lynxmotion Stuff, Quad Parts, Phoenix, Mechwarfare, the works.

Update: Everything that is left (see list) $650.

Well, folks we are moving and all my robot stuff either needs to get sold or end up in the deep freeze of storage!

I had a couple of good offers for mechwarefare related things so I decided to break up the package.

So, here is the new deal: You get everything on the list below (see pictures) that is not crossed out in red, storage bins, random wires, etc not included, $650. All of it is in excellent condition, lightly used or brand new. I will guarantee that everything comes in working order.

Free shipping w/ tracking. Payment will be done securely through Paypal.

If you are interested or want to make an alt. offer please email me at: [email protected]

Please feel free ask questions.

Link to .pdf of parts list for sale w/ links to product data: http://www.box.net/shared/p56dobtpcb

Last edited by FlowbotX; 09-18-2010 at 09:44 AM.

Re: Super Moving Sale - Everything I Own! Lynxmotion Stuff, Quad Parts, Phoenix, Mechwarfare, the works.

Hello

Let me know If you start splitting things up I have my eye on some of your Mech warfare gear. I can give you a list

Bryan

Images

Re: Super Moving Sale - Everything I Own! Lynxmotion Stuff, Quad Parts, Phoenix, Mechwarfare, the works.

Yes, I wanted to know about the mech warfare scoring system if you were breaking up your listing for individual sales.

Update: Everything that is left (see updated list) $650

Update: Everything that is left (see updated list) $650

Thanks for the easy transaction and fast shipping.

+ 1 rep for you

Thread Information