Thread: parallax motor wheel kit, caster, serializer/usb, sabertooth 25a, ssc-32, 4 ping sensors and stands, castle bec and link, and more!

1. parallax motor wheel kit, caster, serializer/usb, sabertooth 25a, ssc-32, 4 ping sensors and stands, castle bec and link, and more!

Hey guys, decided I just don't have the time for this hobby so selling all the stuff I bought to build a rover. This stuff was assembled and tested and then sat for several months so it has barely any use and never left my basement. I have lots of pictures so let me know if you wan't to see any of it. I would like to try and sell all of it together first and I am asking $450/obo. Buyer pays for shipping expense.

- Parallax Motor Mount and Wheel Kit with Position Controller
    - Parallax Caster Wheel Kit
    - 4 PING))) Ultrasonic Sensor and Protector Stand
    - Serializer and usb connector
    - Sabertooth dual 25A motor driver
    - SSC-32
    - Phidgets Humidity & Temperature Sensor
    - Castle bec rx battery eliminator and castle link
    - BattleSwitch radio controlled 10A relay
    - zeus 12v dry cell battery
    - USB and serial cable
    - lots of 3 pin wires and jumper wires
    Last edited by xero; 12-11-2010 at 06:25 PM.

2. Re: parallax motor wheel kit, caster, serializer/usb, sabertooth 25a, ssc-32, 4 ping sensors and stands, castle bec and link, and more!

Sent PM

3. Re: parallax motor wheel kit, caster, serializer/usb, sabertooth 25a, ssc-32, 4 ping sensors and stands, castle bec and link, and more!

Could you please post some photos?

4. Re: parallax motor wheel kit, caster, serializer/usb, sabertooth 25a, ssc-32, 4 ping sensors and stands, castle bec and link, and more!

zappman, the sale is pending right now so if it falls through I will post some pictures. I will update this post regardless.

5. Re: parallax motor wheel kit, caster, serializer/usb, sabertooth 25a, ssc-32, 4 ping sensors and stands, castle bec and link, and more!

this has sold.

Thread Information