I have a bunch of victor 883's (about 10 or so) im trying to sell them for a better laptop and for collage, im asking for about $90 each/Or Best offer.
I believe this is a good deal because new they cost $150+ and they are very rugged and work perfect. here is some info on them.
Please message me what you think, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 60A Continuous
- Only weighs 4 oz.
- Ideal for High Current Drive Motors
- Safely handles high continuous current draws and extreme current surges.
- Integral cooling fan ensures cool FET junction temperatures.
- The low voltage drop ensures the motor receives maximum power.
- up to 200A surges for 1 second and 100A surges for 2 seconds.
- Reverse and Forwards at variable speeds (PWM controlled).