I noticed our robotics club leader has a video on the homepage and if you scroll to 3:25 in the video you can see about 20 seconds of my Hexapod being moved across the floor. This is the same robot I mentioned later having motor problems in another thread. I think the video shows that it was originally in good working condition and built correctly.
Anyways I plan to rework some of the cables so that they don't need to wrap around the legs. I ordered some Molex pins I saw referenced in another thread but I wasn't happy with the Radio Shack crimper I had so I bit the bullet and ordered the $135 crimper from Digikey. Still waiting on that to arrive. I'm trying to get it fixed up so I can try using the code that KurtEck and Zenta ported over and add the accelerometer mod.