Thread: FOR SALE - Draco 08

Images

Exclamation FOR SALE - Draco 08

It has come down to the time that I need to part with my older robot to make way for newer and more exciting robots and purchases. I am letting go of my first quadruped robot - Draco 08. This was my first competition robot for Robogames 2011. My scoring system failed miserably but the robot itself, worked great.

The servos themselves pretty much have light use, although they are AX-12+ servos, all 15 (3 Servos per leg x 4 legs, + 1 Pan servo for the head), they still work flawlessly. There are no burn outs and no stripped gears or even nut sockets in the casings. It has pretty much been sitting on my shelf since coming back form Robogames in 2011. I took out the 3 extra servos awhile ago that were used for the tilt in the camera and guns, and to mount the scoring for Mech Warfare.

This is pretty much a ready to go setup for a walking quadruped robot, and needs a little work to worry about adding guns and camera to make it Mech Warfare ready if you wanted to compete.

The robot includes, besides the obvious physical pieces you can see in the pictures:
    • Arbotix Robocontroller
    • 2x 6Port Cable Hubs
    • SMPS2Dynamixel (For testing while running off wall power)
    • Lipo Battery Alarm/Monitor
    • 1mw Xbee
    • 3s 2000 mAh Lipo Battery
    I am sure I still have the ISP programmer so I will throw that in as well. Otherwise, all you would need to buy an Arbotix Commander to control the robot right out of the box, and a Lipo Charger. I would throw in the commander but I still use it for my other robot.

The design of the legs is pretty much the same as the Quad from Trossen here. The body is nearly the same size, but I dropped the pan servo into the body and the Arbotix hangs below in its own little compartment, with easy access.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Draco_BackRight.jpg 
Views:	232 
Size:	151.7 KB 
ID:	4323Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Draco_Front.jpg 
Views:	223 
Size:	136.7 KB 
ID:	4324Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Draco_FrontLeft.jpg 
Views:	216 
Size:	147.0 KB 
ID:	4325

In total I am asking for $650, shipped. It comes pre-assembled since I don't want to take it apart.

PM me if you're interested.

When packaging up, if I find any other small pieces or equipment that I forgot and seem useful for the robot, I will be sure to put them in as well. I just don't remember what I have without going through my large box of things.

Images

Re: FOR SALE - Draco 08

Ill drop it down to 625 shipped if anyone still wants in?

Thread Information