Thanks, I decided to go with the separate project Phantom_Phoenix_Serial, which is now up there. The code relies on my other project BioloidSerial, which I also slightly updated to match what was in my local project. In addition on the BioloidSerial project I uploaded a zip file that has my Arbotix Hardware branch that I am using to support the Arbotix on 1.5.6. This version of the library allows the default Serial1 object to be created which is used by BioloidSerial. I have tried using the BioloidSerial objects on the Arbotix as well as standard Arduino Megas and likewise now with the Teensy 3.1 with the Phantom_Phoenix_Serial code. Also I have also tried out running a slightly modified version of the Pypose code base on the Quad.