Thread: Looking for collaborators

1. Looking for collaborators

I am working on a high-end exo and I am looking for person(s) who might be interested in collaborating with me on this project. If you have a desire to be on the cutting edge of something really cool that might turn into a product that we can market send me a PM and I would be happy to discuss in more detail.

Thanks very much.

Images

Re: Looking for collaborators

Maybe I'm not in the know but.... What is an exo?

Images

Quote Originally Posted by KevinO View Post
    Maybe I'm not in the know but.... What is an exo?
    Not alone in that. The google returns k-pop, cricket flour protein bars, and photograpy. Closest guess is a low profile jet-ski that drags you partly in the water.
    Please pardon the pedantry... and the profanity... and the convoluted speech pattern...
    "You have failed me, Brain!"
    bleh

Given that we're a robotics forum, closest I can guess is an exoskeleton?

Although that'd be the first time I've heard of it being called just an exo.

Maybe he is referring to a exo planet? Kidding aside, a little bit more info is needed...

6. Re: Looking for collaborators

My apologies, yes exo is short for exoskeleton. I have been at it for 22+ years and finally getting somewhere.

Thanks

If you're looking for collaborators or co-founders, I'd suggest taking a look at the start-up advice on places like news.ycombinator.com. The best practices seem to be to "share more" rather than less, as that tends to interest more highly-qualified candidates that have many options for what they want to do with their time.
    One learning seems to be that putting up barriers (secrecy, NDAs, etc) tends to be better at keeping good collaborators out than it is at keeping copy-cats out. According to that wisdom, fortunes are made in execution, not in ideas.

Thread Information