I'm definitely getting ahead of myself here but I'm already too excited about this new project named WinRME for the HR-OS1. Using a modified version of RME ( netRME ) on the HR-OS1 UDP packets can be sent to and from the robot you've bound to during the discovery process. This will allow for multiple robots to play nicely on the same wifi network. On the windows side of things we have a .Net application that's capable of relaying all the standard RME commands to the robot via manual entry as well as a growing list of features which make a GUI special.
Some of the current features from early development:
- Easy page selection with a list that's always visible.
- Quickly turn joints on and off by clicking their label in the Pose Manager.
- Quickly set new values by double clicking the cell.
- Easily Insert, Cut, Paste or Remove a step via contextual menu.
- Drag and drop steps to re-order the page via the Pose Manager.
We are diligently working on this project when time is available. There are many plans for features but if anyone has any ideas they'd like to throw in while the development is getting started they are more than welcome. I hope to hear there will be interest in others using this application.