Thread: Hydraulic Exoskeleton controlled by bioelectrics, Questons and Answers

Hydraulic Exoskeleton controlled by bioelectrics, Questons and Answers

This is going to be the general forum for a hydraulic exoskeleton project we are currently working on. This suit is controlled by bio electric signals. I mentioned in my profile, this project is a marketable project and an NDA is being written up. I cannot disclose technical details like circuits or design dimensions but we will post pictures or videos from time to time as a general interest sort of thing. I hope you all will find it interesting to see how some things work. I am sorry that some information will have to be hidden but if anyone has questions please feel free to ask. I will help in any way I can. I do also hope that we will learn quite a lot from the extensive knowledge on this site.

If anyone has any advice to share PLEASE FEEL FREE TO POST IT.

As our first update w e have accomplished the following:
    sensing circuit complete
    directional and flow valves designed and 3d printed
    hydraulic circuit is laid out
    limbs are designed
    FEA ran on almost all parts
    almost all parts are in our inventory for a working prototype

we hope to start assembling a prototype this week or next week (EXAMS SUCK). Hopefully we will have a video to share.

we are currently pursuing a patent on a few aspects of the design.

As a general message, some parts or circuits will be covered or blacked out in videos. These are the parts we cant discuss. I am sorry for the secrecy of the project but we do wish to keep some aspects hidden as we are pursuing some government funding. We w ill do our best to answer questions and post general videos. We are posting here for the sake of fun conversation and interesting debates on the practicality, use, control a nd hazards of the fields of microhydraulics and exoskeletons.

Please bare with all of this nonsense and have fun taking a peak into our hectic lives as we try to tackle the unthinkable as a small team of undergrads. We hope to share with you the tremendous struggles and realizations of just how difficult it is to try to accomplish something when the whole industry has already decided that you can't accomplish it. This project stands as a testament to all of those who wish to truly progress a field of study no matter how hard it can be.
    THIS PROJECT IS DEDICATED TO ALL OF THOSE WHO HAVE SAID WE CAN'T DO IT AND THAT NO ONE WILL EVER LISTEN. TIHS IS FOR ALL OF THOSE WHO HAVE SAID WE ARE NUTS.

TO ALL WHO HAVE SAID WE HAVE ISSUES, ATTITUDES, A LACK OF UNDERSTANDING, NO DRIVE, NO MOTIVATION, AND WILL NEVER HAVE A SUCCESS STORY.....

Hello and welcome, to the world of

Excel-ARK,
    the Future of Human Potential

Images

Re: Hydraulic Exoskeleton controlled by bioelectrics, Questons and Answers

Good luck with your project. But I think in this forum you could drop the last part..At least use normal fonts. It sounds like you are screaming to us, no point in that.
    Kåre Halvorsen aka Zenta
    ---------------------------------
    Zenta's YouTube channel
    Zenta's Blog
    Zenta's Instagram

Re: Hydraulic Exoskeleton controlled by bioelectrics, Questons and Answers

HAHA, i got a little worked up lol. Its exciting stuff and its been quite the......adventure....getting things to where they are now. The hardest part was all the hoops we had to jump through and all of the paperwork. But it was worth it. I can tend to be a little dramatic, my apologies

Thread Information